Monday 9 April 2012

bite me...

word up you crazy cats!!

i hope you had a good easter weekend, and didn't overdose on too much chocolate... me, i was egg free, but did indulge in a bag of my favourite fruit flavoured sweets on saturday - them not being eggs, i didn't have to wait!!

but i am not here to discuss eggs... unless you really want to that is...

no i am here to present a new video, which i found lurking on my memory card...

si! its a version of 'bite me' recorded live at NB's... and personally, i love the camera angle!! its the backstage angle, with a full and glorious view of the fruit machines immediately stage left and very little bwoi... well you can see my *ahem* rear, and my face pops into shot briefly at the end. there's something nice and fly-on-the-wall about it...

so without further ado...


everybody need a little help sometimes... 

peace-out y'all 8)

fb

No comments:

Post a Comment